Double-Diaphragm Pumps Handle Rugged Conditions
Wilden® has designed its Advanced™ Series metal air-operated double-diaphragm pumps with the characteristics necessary to effectively handle mining operations. Performing in mining operations where large solids and abrasives often must be handled, these advanced pumps showcase:
- The Pro-Flo X air distribution system for operational flexibility.
- A state-of-the-art efficiency management system to optimize the Pro-Flo X for actual operation parameters — regardless of the application demands or pump size.
- An integrated control dial to select the efficiency point and flow rate that best suits the application.
- Optimal flow rates and product containment.
- Bolted liquid paths.
- Self-priming and dry-run capabilities.
- Anti-freezing technology.
- Variable flow and pressure rates.
- Lube-free operation.
- Ease of operation and maintenance.
- Lower energy and operational costs.