AOD Pumps for Liquid Transfer
Tue, 10/19/2010 - 9:48am
Almatec®'s E-Series line of plastic air-operated diaphragm (AOD) pumps are designed for liquid-transfer applications, and feature:
- A diaphragm with a smooth surface that is not interrupted by any seals and integrated metal core.
- Diaphragms constructed of EPDM, a PTFE-EPDM compound and NBR.
- Housings that are available in PE, PE conductive, PTFE and PTFE conductive.
- Ball valves available in EPDM, PTFE or stainless steel, with cylinder valves constructed of PTFE.
- Seven sizes with delivery volumes from 10 lpm to 800 lpm (2.6 gpm to 210 gpm).