Pressurized Dual-Shaft Mixers
Mon, 09/13/2010 - 6:15am
Charles Ross & Son introduces its laboratory dual-shaft mixer for operation to up to 15 PSIG of internal pressure. Other features include:
- The flexibility to mix a variety of products, requiring a combination of low- and high-speed agitation, for medium-high viscosity products up to approximately 1 million centipoise.
- A completely enclosed design — all components are shrouded to enhance safety and the overall look of the unit.
- A reverse vertical lift to raise the mix can to mixing position.
- A self-contained control panel with a single-point hook-up.
- Variable-speed controls and inverter-duty motors.
- Dual-handed raise and lower controls.
- Sight/charge ports in the vacuum cover.
- A jacketed mix can with a discharge valve.
- A thermocouple in the side of the mix can.