Pressure Gauge with at-a-Glance Readability
Tue, 09/14/2010 - 9:54am
Automation Products Group, Inc.’s new PG10 digital pressure gauge is an IP65 rated indoor/outdoor gauge that features:
- A large 5.5-inch display casing.
- Full five-digit display with characters at 0.68 in. tall.
- A 270° digital “dial” or radial bar graph that shows a user-selectable pressure range from 0 to 100 percent.
- Four large set-up buttons.
- Tare, peak hold, and max-min readings as standard.
- User-selectable units of measure and an auto-off timer.
- Optional solid-state relays or SPDT mechanical relay outputs for basic to semi-advanced automation.
- Operating temperature range of 0° to 160° F.
- Accuracy of ±0.25 percent of full scale.
- Pressure ranges from vacuum to 500 psi, or 0 to 10,000 psi.