NEMA Box Keeps Components Safe
Bud Industries, Inc.’s SNB sheet-metal box is now available in stainless steel. According to the company, the new NEMA box is ideal for harsh environments and applications where sturdy steel, security, and a seal against moisture are required. The box features:
- 16 ga. 304 stainless steel construction.
- Continuous welded seams and a hinged cover that has a water-tight seal.
- Non-traditional key for added security.
- External mounting brackets, which allow the box to be mounted on a wall or panel without having to remove the cover and expose internal components to the environment.
- 13 sizes ranging from 9.84 × 5.91 × 5.91 inches to 15.75 × 12.01 × 7.87 inches.