Hoses for Compressed Natural Gas Transfer
The Parflex CNG hose from Parker Hannifin is an electrically conductive hose used to dispense or transfer compressed natural gas. The hose is offered in a CSA certified single-line assembly or as a packaged solution with multiple hoses bonded into a compact, safe, easy-to-install assembly. Other features include:
- An assembly that eliminates tangled hoses and reduces part number complexity.
- A perforated urethane cover.
- Spring guards or strain relief for added safety.
- Pressure and electrically tested for conductivity.
- Compliance with NFPA 52, ANSI/IAS NGV 4.2-1999 and CSA 12.52-M99.
- Sizes from 3/16” I.D. up to 1” I.D.
- Operating temperature of –40ºF to 180ºF and working pressures up to 5,000 psi.