High-Speed Continuous Coding
Tue, 09/21/2010 - 6:22am
The Videojet® 1610 small-character continuous ink jet printer can print up to 5 lines of high resolution at speeds up to 960 feet per minute. The printer also provides:
- Optimal uptime in high-speed applications, enabling greater productivity.
- A vapor recovery system that reduces solvent consumption and allows for longer runs before fluid change.
- A clean-flow printhead that maximizes uptime, lessens maintenance and extends runs without intervention by reducing ink buildup, which can cause traditional ink jet printers to shut down.
- The exclusive Smart Cartridge™ fluid system that reads the embedded microchip, so the printer can identify whether compatible fluid has been installed to prevent errors in ink types, or switching make-up and ink fluids.
- The capability of the Smart Cartridge fluid system to drain completely, wasting no residual fluids, while the needle-and-septum design eliminates the need for operators to pour ink, preventing fluid spillage and waste.
- An integrated core that consolidates the printer’s key ink system components into 1 part and requires preventive maintenance only every 12,000 hours, or approximately 18 months, for heavy-duty applications.
- Simple, mess-free core changeout that is designed to be customer-replaceable in 30 minutes.
- A countdown meter for easy monitoring of time remaining before the core must be changed.
- Troubleshooting with the press of a button on the operator interface — a pop-up window assists the operator in assessing the issue and resolving it.
- Easy integration into existing systems with advanced connectivity, including a USB port, which allows for hot swapping print jobs and backing up messages.
- The convenience of off-site control and diagnostics via Ethernet capability through CLARiSOFT™ and CLARiNET™ software, which enables seamless real-time message changes.
- IP65 washdown and dust protection.