Full Scale Flow Rate of 55 slpm
Brooks Instrument has released new product enhancements to the GF Series ultra-high purity mass flow controllers. The GF Series is a highly modular, user-programmable, metal-sealed mass flow controller that delivers a new level of performance and flexibility. Brooks has increased the range of flow rates available on the GF Series from the current 3 sccm to 30 slpm to a new full-scale flow rate of 55 slpm. The flow controllers also feature:
- MultiFlo™ technology, which enables simple re-programming of the gas and full scale range in less than 30 seconds without removing the mass flow controller from the gas line.
- Up to a three-times improvement in accuracy through the application of advanced gas modeling and compensation for non-ideal/non-linear gases.
- Automatically establishes optimized PID settings for dynamic control when selecting a new gas, and compensates for gas density effects and ensures smooth overshoot-free transitions between flow rates with excellent steady state stability.
- Flow settling time ranges from 300 ms (GF125) to one-second (GF100/120).
- A user-programmable ramp function for applications requiring a slower flow response, which linearly transitions the flow between set points over a period of up to one hour with a resolution of 2 ms.
- All-metal flow path for compatibility with all gas media.