Wastewater Treatment Pumps
Wed, 08/04/2010 - 9:38am
Blackmer®’s Abaque series of peristaltic hose pumps have been designed to handle abrasive, aggressive, shear-sensitive and viscous materials in municipal and industrial wastewater treatment applications. The pump:
- Is constructed with ductile iron and steel materials, allowing higher discharge pressures to 217.5 psi (15 bar).
- Uses a seal-free design to eliminate leaks, contamination and product loss while reducing maintenance and repairs.
- Is available with three different types of hoses: Natural rubber (generally resistant to diluted acids and alcohols), buna or NBR (wear resistant to oily products), and EPDM (high chemical resistance, especially with concentrated acids, alcohols and ketones).
- Is available in 9 different sizes, ranging from flow rates of .07 to 237 gpm (15 to 54,000 liters/h), and is self-priming to 29.5 ft (9 meters) manometric lift.
- Is able to run dry continuously without detrimental effects, handle a high concentration of solids, and can run in forward or reverse.