Pumps for Chlorine Sterilization
Thu, 08/05/2010 - 2:10pm
Neptune™ Chemical Pump Co., Inc.’s PZ series pumps have numerous design features that make them ideal for chlorine sterilization applications. The pumps:
- Operate with alternative power sources, making them ideal for applications in remote areas where electrical power sources are not available.
- Operate on a manual control that produces speeds ranging from 15 to 300 strokes per minute.
- Are equipped with an external input automatic control (PZi4 model).
- Have a programmable control for unattended applications (PZi8 model).
- Use a variety of liquid-end materials, including standard PVC, PVDF, stainless steel and acrylic.
- Are equipped with a foot-valve strainer; a back-pressure check valve with quill; suction, discharge and air-release tubing; power cord with three-prong plug; and a signal cable with multi-pin connectors.