Outdoor Digital Pressure Gauge
Mon, 08/30/2010 - 11:43am
Automation Products Group, Inc.’s PG7 digital pressure gauge is engineered for challenging outdoor conditions. The IP67-rated PG7 features:
- A full 5-digit display with large and easily readable 0.4-inch characters that leverages MEMS-based sensing technology for maximum reliability and stability.
- A range of vacuum up to 500 psi, and from 0 up to 10,000 psi, at ±0.25 percent accuracy of full scale, while delivering .01digit resolution as standard through 100 PSI.
- An all-stainless steel sensor that is resistant to most typical vibration and shock exposures.
- A microprocessor-based circuit with tare, peak hold and max-min capability.
- Auto-off (2, 4, 8, 16 or 32 minutes).
- Carious units of measure (psi, bar, mbar, kPa, MPa, inH2O, mmHg, inHg, cmHg, kgcm2, or ftH2O).
- Various units of force for press applications, to directly display the applied force.
- A user customizable bar graph display, peak hold, and gauge reference pressure.
- A lockout function to prevent unauthorized access.
- Three different power options.