Metal Detection Protects Equipment & Reputation
Thu, 08/19/2010 - 9:34am
S+S Inspection presents its SANICON high-performance metal detection system to detect magnetic and non-magnetic metallic contamination whether or not it is enclosed within a packed product. Furthermore, the SANICON delivers:
- Advanced detection coil technology using multi-frequency, 2-channel techniques to achieve the best sensitivity to all types of metals.
- The combination of a Genius+ control unit using digital signal processing and quartz-stabilized search frequencies with microprocessor control to permit precise matching to the demands of specific applications.
- Product effect compensation with auto-learn, self-monitoring, auto-balancing and temperature compensation as standard.
- A standard control unit that may be configured to match more than 200 standard aperture sizes.
- Non-volatile memory to store multiple product specifications to simplify product changeover.
- Password-protected machine parameters.
- An EMC filter to suppress external electromagnetic interference.
- An open-aperture and easy-to-disassemble design without harborage areas to facilitate wash-through.
- Suitability for the domestic food industry for goods-in, in-process and end-of-line applications.
- IFS and HACCP compliance.