Spectronics presents its Spectroline® OPK-340 industrial leak detection kit, which incorporates everything a technician may need to accurately and efficiently pinpoint the exact source of all fluid leaks in hydraulic equipment, compressors, engines, gearboxes, and fuel and water-based systems. According to the company, the kit comes with:
- A cordless, rechargeable OPTIMAX™ 3000 blue light LED leak detection flashlight — it’s 15 times brighter than standard LED lights and has an inspection range of up to 20 feet (6.1 m).
- A rechargeable NiMH battery (for the flashlight) with an LED life of 50,000 hours.
- A 16-ounce twin-neck bottle of OIL-GLO™ 44 concentrated fluorescent oil dye that is compatible with all synthetic and petroleum-based fluids.
- A 16-ounce twin-neck bottle of WD-802 concentrated fluorescent water dye that is ideal for detecting leaks in all types of water-based systems.
- An 8-ounce spray bottle of GLO-AWAY™ dye cleaner.
- Smart AC and DC chargers.
- Fluorescence-enhancing glasses.
- A rugged carrying case.