Custom, 3-D Flexible Containment Enclosures
Zoneworks recently released its 3-D environmental containment enclosures — custom-designed modular structures specifically engineered to cost-effectively address challenging environmental conditions virtually anywhere within an industrial plant or warehouse. The ZONEWORKS® enclosures deliver:
- Control of temperature, heat, humidity, sound, odor, dust, fumes and other elements to protect employees, products, and process integrity.
- The flexibility to be constructed or reconfigured for temporary product storage in internal or external, conditioned or ambient environments.
- The ability to be shaped to fit an entire open area or an individual machine.
- Construction that consists of modular vinyl panels securely connected with Velcro®, although the application dictates the number of sides to an enclosure and the exact materials used, including insulating materials if required.
- Easy installation and maintenance, plus the enclosures can be easily and quickly reconfigured as needs change.