Cool Down with Kaeser Cooling Air Units
Tue, 08/10/2010 - 5:45am
Kaeser cooling air units provide cold, dry compressed air for industrial processes, such as cooling molds, metal and glass production, maintaining inks at consistent temperatures, and more. These non-cycling refrigerated dryers also offer:
- A capacity of 10 to 330 CFM.
- An outlet air temperature of 40°F in normal operation.
- An air-to-refrigerant heat exchanger.
- A 3-micron KFS separator and drain — smaller models include a float-type drain and larger models include a capacitance sensor-operated Kaeser Eco-Drain.
- Easy installation and few maintenance requirements.