Ask Yourself: Do I Need Safety Glasses?
Fri, 08/27/2010 - 5:51am
Kimberly-Clark Professional’s Jackson Safety brand has introduced two new models to its Smith & Wesson line of protective eyewear — the 44 Magnum® and the Aviator. The 44 Magnum features:
- A cut-to-shape, distortion-free, one-piece lens.
- A flexible nose piece that easily conforms to different nose shapes, provides comfort for all-day use, and includes a unique patent-pending design.
- Vents on the temples to help increase air flow.
The Aviator features:
- A cut-to-shape, distortion-free, one-piece lens
- A sturdy structure with a nylon frame.