Valve with Turbulence-Free Flow Geometry
Mon, 07/26/2010 - 6:12am
GF Piping Systems has introduced the type 514-519 high flow diaphragm valve series, a weir-style valve that features:
- An optimized, turbulence-free flow geometry for significantly increased flow rate performance and lower energy consumption.
- Cv values double the traditional design with values ranging from 3.9 to 116.8, depending on size and end connection.
- Linear flow and control characteristics that improve processing stability, resulting in reduced operating costs and more cost-effective media transport.
- PVC, CPVC, PP, PVDF and ABS body materials in sizes 1/2-2” (with larger sizes available in the 314-319 series).
- Diaphragms made from EPDM, PTFE, FPM and NBR.
- True union, spigot, flanged and zero static end connections.