These Pressure Sensors Increase Profits
Thu, 07/22/2010 - 1:08pm
Schneider Electric recently launched its OsiSense™ XMLK pressure sensors, which are specially designed and suited for pumping applications. The sensors deliver:
- 8 pressure ranges (4 sizes in PSI and 4 sizes in BAR).
- Proven ceramic cell technology to maintain high mechanical performance.
- Constant regulation of pressure in a network, regardless of flow rate, while ensuring optimal motor efficiency, when used in conjunction with Schneider Electric Altivar variable-speed drives.
- No need for recalculation of equivalent BAR and PSI values during installation.
- An analog 4- to 20-mA or 0- to 10-volt output signal.
- M12, DIN43650A or Packard electrical connections, and 1/4-inch NPT or 1/4 gas BSP fluid connections.
- An easy-to-use compact design.
- Suitability for system integrators and control panel builders in compressor control, and pumping applications.