Remote Visual Inspection
Thu, 07/08/2010 - 1:31pm
Lenox Instrument Company announces the addition of a new portable videoscope system to its line of remote visual inspection instruments. Designed to meet the demands of the industrial inspection environment, the self contained-system offers:
- A choice between a miniature, waterproof, 1” (26 mm) diameter, removable, 120° FOV, color CCD camera head with built-in, bright LED lighting or a waterproof, 1.5” (40 mm) diameter, removable, 360° pan and 180° tiltable, color CCD camera head with built-in, bright LED lighting.
- The ability to negotiate 90 degree bends and inspect lengths up to 98 feet (30 m).
- High resolution, 7” wide screen (16:9) TFT monitor that is both tiltable and removable from its case with a 6.6 feet (2 m) umbilical cable.
- Built-in image recording onto a 4GB memory card with mini USB port for video transfer.
- Built-in RCA video output.
- Compact, heavy duty carrying case with 2 NIMH rechargeable batteries and built-in power supply/charger.