Process Twenty 4,500-Pound Bulk Bags an Hour
Tue, 07/20/2010 - 1:26pm
According to National Bulk Equipment, its complete NBE bulk bag-filling process system incorporates:
- Automated filled-bag accumulation conveyors that enable a single operator to process up to twenty 4,500-pound bulk bags per hour or 90,000 pounds of dry bulk material per hour.
- A bag densification platform that uses high-speed, low-intensity vibration to settle material in the bag to a dense, stable and safe load.
- NTEP-certified weigh systems for accurate and repeatable bulk bag weighing to an accuracy of ±0.01 percent.
- The elimination of over- and under-filled bag rework, thereby reducing material loss.
- Automated pallet introduction and material supply metering.
- A single menu-driven HMI to centralize system-wide operations.
- UL-listed panels to direct all equipment controls, communication, sensing, monitoring, and data reporting.
- A cantilevered fill head/bag hanger carriage that pneumatically brings the fill head and rear bag hooks to well within the operator’s reach.
- A physical ergonomic design to maintain optimal operator posture for safe and efficient operation.
- Reduced material loss, increased overall equipment effectiveness, and dramatically improved labor efficiency and safety.