Minimize Overspray, Waste & Quality Problems
According to Spraying Systems, its AutoJet® Model 1550 modular spray systems ensure precise placement of the liquid being sprayed to not only minimize waste, but also maximize quality in a range of operations. The company says the system further provides:
- Automatic nozzle control that dramatically reduces overspray, in addition to minimizing coating waste, mess and maintenance time.
- Greater precision than manual operation or devices such as solenoid valves.
- Automatic on/off control of electrically and pneumatically actuated spray nozzles.
- The elimination of quality problems resulting from inconsistent coverage, as well as missed cycles, and leaking or dripping during shutoff.
- The ability to set the delay time, spray time, repeat time and duty cycle so operators can be deployed to other tasks.
- A self-contained profile that measures approximately 1 (W) by 2.5 feet (H) or 0.3 (W) by 0.76 (H) meters for easy integration into any operation — setup takes just a few minutes.
- Availability in 3 configurations so users can purchase the needed level of control, whether it is liquid pressure only; liquid and atomizing air pressure; or liquid and atomizing air and fan air pressure.
- Compatibility with Spraying Systems’ automatic nozzles.