Continuous Monitoring for Larger Processing Plants
Fri, 07/23/2010 - 8:42am
Veriteq recently launched its viewLinc 3.5 so larger processing enterprises can deploy continuous monitoring systems. Enhancements include:
- The flexibility to monitor temperature, relative humidity, CO2, differential pressure, level, door switches and more.
- Gap-free data recording with triple redundancy — point-of-measurement, host server and automatic data transfers.
- Faster updates for more than 1,000 sensors.
- Advanced alarm scheduling, which allows users to assign alarm and notification delivery to specific staff or service providers.
- The ability to customize the interface to show only the areas for which each user is responsible, thus eliminating the clutter of extra data and preventing inadvertent changes to the alarm limits of other zones.
- Easy installation on existing Ethernet-wired, Power over Ethernet and WiFi networks.
- Continuous records, 24/7 alarming and automated reporting.
- Web-based access for multiple facilities worldwide.
- Full validation for FDA-regulated, GxP-compliant environments, and all applications in which product quality is a concern.
- Compliance for 21 CFR Part 11, CBER, The Joint Commission, AATB, AABB, and other life science and technology regulatory and accreditation bodies.