Automation Panel for Hygienic Applications
Mon, 07/12/2010 - 1:42pm
Equipped with a robust stainless steel housing and 19" display, the new IP65 automation panel 920 from B&R features a single-piece front foil that is free of gaps and seams that could collect dirt. The automation panel also has:
- A resistive touch sensor, which is easy to operate even when wearing thick gloves.
- IP66 protection on the front side and IP65 protection on the back.
- IP65-protected USB port.
- Pre-assembled connection cables with connectors.
- Seamless safety-sealed system with 3 seals.
- Additional mounting frame for instable switching cabinets/housing.
- A minimal amount of gaps and edges.
- A fully-integrated touch screen.