Accurate Measurement of Full Flow
Thu, 07/15/2010 - 8:48am
- Compensation for variable-flow profiles, including swirl, turbulence and low-flow conditions.
- Continuous measurement and reporting of the average flow rate over the full pipe diameter.
- Additional sensing electrodes that increase sensitivity and are packaged in a heavy-duty 316 stainless steel sensor body for maximum structural integrity.
- An accuracy of ±1 percent of reading.
- Hot tap installation, which can be performed without interrupting service, dewatering lines, cutting pipe or welding flanges.
- Resistance to clogging by sand, grit or other debris.
- Accommodations for line sizes from 4 to 138 inches.
- The size to fit in confined spaces with limited access, while providing accessibility.
- Pre-calibration, as well as no need for recalibration in the field.
- No moving parts and a 1-piece design.