30 Percent More Air Efficiency
Mon, 07/26/2010 - 11:38am
Graco Inc. introduces its Husky 1050 air-operated double-diaphragm pump for process applications. Enhanced to be 30 percent more air-efficient than market leaders, these 1-inch pumps additionally deliver:
- A stall-free modular air valve for low pulsation and smooth changeover.
- A square 4-bolt manifold joint to even sealing pressure and prevent fluid leaks.
- A 1-piece center section that virtually eliminates air leaks.
- Materials up to 50 GPM (189 LPM).
- The ability of diaphragms to last up to 5 times longer.
Accommodations for low- to high-viscosity fluids.
Availability in 6 materials of construction, including aluminum, polypropylene, conductive polypropylene, PVDF, stainless steel and Hastelloy fluid sections.
- Multiple ports for easier installation.
- An optional DataTrak™ integrated local monitoring system to provide material tracking, system diagnostics and runaway control.