Wide-Range Thermometer with Memory
Mon, 06/21/2010 - 1:19pm
Control Company’s new Traceable® memory wide-range thermometer covers a temperature range of –328 to 2498°F (–200 to 1370°C). The thermometer:
- Has a resolution of 0.1 from –328 to 990°F (–200 to 640°C) otherwise 1°. Meter only accuracy is ±1°C.
- Comes with a stainless-steel, triple-purpose, Type-K thermocouple probe that may be used to measure temperatures of liquids, air/gas and semisolids.
- Uses a large, 1/2-inch-high LCD and backlit display for use in total darkness.
- Accepts any type-J, K, or T probe.
- Has a computer output for connection to a computer or data logger for capturing and storing readings.
- Has a count-up timer that provides a relative time measurement while taking temperatures and recording MIN/MAX memories.
- Comes with a Traceable® certificate from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA.
- Comes in sizes of 2-3/4 × 7 × 1-1/4 inches and weighs 6-1/2 ounces.