Volumetric Titrator Measures Moisture Content
Fri, 06/25/2010 - 4:56am
JM Science’s AQUACOUNTER® volumetric Karl Fischer titrator (AQV-300) allow the measurement of moisture content from low to high concentrations quickly and accurately. According to the company, the titrator features:
- Simple and routine measurements.
- High precision.
- Six built-in calculation modes to accommodate solid, liquid and gas samples.
- Statistics package with one-touch calculations.
- Memory to store four files with preset conditions with instant recall of data for up to 20 samples.
- Built-in detector to monitor titration status.
- Direct key access for entry of titration parameters.