Valves Suited for Specialty Chemical & Mining
Mon, 06/28/2010 - 12:59pm
CRANE ChemPharma Flow Solutions presents its line of Krombach metal-seated ball valves that are specifically designed for specialty chemical and mining applications. These valves incorporate:
- A polygon stem-to-ball connection that reduces stress and ensures optimal torque transmission.
- A self-cleaning system that removes excess particles, minimizes leakage and extends product life.
- A 2-piece configuration with a flange connection.
- Precise machining tolerances for the ball and seat.
- No need to perform seat lapping individually for each valve, thus making both the ball and seat freely interchangeable (if equal in nominal size).
- A trunnion-mounted ball design.
- An optional fire-safe body gasket and removable hand lever.