A Triple Threat to Harsh Environments
Schneider Electric recently launched the Harmony XB4/5 multiple-headed pushbutton — the only pushbutton on the market that has attained the harsh environment IP66/IP69K rating without the use of a boot. Designed to address high-pressure, high-temperature hosedown applications, these pushbuttons incorporate:
- 2 or 3 functions in the same physical space as a single-function device for simple applications.
- Bright, energy-efficient LED technology with high-contrast illumination and long-life operation (up to 10 years).
- Easily readable, double-injected markings for clear indication of button action.
- A 1 million operating cycle rating.
- Availability in plastic or metal.
- A variety of options for machine designers and panel builders.
- UL, CSA and CE compliance for international acceptance.
- Ideal suitability for use in harsh washdown environments, including food and beverage applications.