Protection from the Harsh Sun
Mon, 06/28/2010 - 12:19pm
Parker-TexLoc now offers UV-resistant fluoropolymer tubing products to withstand harsh outdoor elements, such as sunlight and UV rays, that normally degrade tubing. The fluoropolymer tubing additionally delivers:
- Protection against cracking, degradation and discoloration.
- Optimal heat and UV resistance.
- The power to withstand temperatures as high as 500°F (260°C).
- A chemically inert composition ideal for harsh environments where chemicals and corrosion are present.
- Custom and standard sizes ranging from 0.010 up to 4 inches (inner dia.).
- Availability in TexFluor® PTFE, FEP or PFA.
- An array of options, such as smooth bore, heat shrink for covering wires, convoluted or corrugated styles, etc.