Maximum Dust Containment
Hapman now offers a bulk bag unloader specifically designed to ensure plant and worker safety when processing hazardous powders or bulk solids. For example, operators can easily untie bulk bags or work with smaller bags within a sealed dump box station equipped with viewing ports and heavy-duty gloves to protect against contact with material. Other benefits of the unloader include:
- Filtration options up to 1 micron of efficiency to capture and confine material within the unit.
- An integrated bag compactor that ensures material stays within the process.
- The ability to safely dispose of minor ingredient bags through a pass-through port from the glove box dump station.
- Pneumatic agitators to aid material flow from the bulk bag unloader.
- Air pads in the hopper to assist with product discharge.
- A stainless steel frame.
- Availability of the unloader as hoist and trolley, or forklift.
- Suitability for food, chemical, pharmaceutical, plastics and other industrial applications.