High Pressure Float for Liquid Level Indication
Fri, 06/18/2010 - 5:33am
A new high pressure float design for its liquid level indicators has been announced by Clark-Reliance Corporation. The floats are for use in Jerguson® Magnicator® II Magnetic Liquid Level gages, and feature:
- A multi-spherical design that withstands pressures up to 3500 psi (241 bar).
- Ability to deliver a highly focused magnetic field, which is key to reliable level indication and transmission.
- A non-pressurized titanium design, which makes these floats safer than pressurized versions for applications where mid to high-pressures coupled with low product densities previously posed a challenge.
- The ability to accommodate specific gravities as low as 0.5 and temperatures up to 600º F (315º C).
- Segmented designs, which reduce ground clearance under the indicator column.