Fire-Safe Valve & Vent Drain Combo
Conval recently equipped its Clampseal fire-safe valve with an SaVD safe vent drain, which requires just one weld to connect to pipe. Ideal for refining and chemical plants where fire safety is a major concern, this unique combination additionally provides:
- Enhanced safety and environmental protection through depressurization, which is achieved in just one drip of fluid with the vent drain.
- Secondary containment.
- Compensation for thermal expansion.
- Easy cleaning and pressure purge of the vent drain.
- No-spill gravity drainage.
- Up to ASME/ANSI 2500 pressure ratings.
- Butt- and socket-weld, and NPT ends.
- Availability in Y, A and T pattern configurations.
- Sizes ranging from 1/2 through 4 inches.
- Compliance with API fire-safe standards and OSHA regulations.