Epoxy with High Strength & Thermal Conductivity
Tue, 06/08/2010 - 11:23am
Master Bond's polymer adhesive supreme 10AOHT-LO is a single component, no mix, thermally conductive compound. According to the company, it features:
- Resistance to impact, thermal shock, vibration and stress fatigue cracking.
- Compliance with NASA’s low outgassing specifications.
- Strong dimensional stability.
- Curing at elevated temperatures between 250°F and 300°F for 1 hour, and produces exceptional bonds for service over the wide temperature range of 4K to 400° F.
- Superb thermal conductivity of 9-10 BTU /in/ft²/hour/°F.
- Shore D hardness higher than 75 and compressive strength greater than 15,000 psi.