Continuous Bulk Weighing for Shipping & Receiving
Cardinal’s 825-CBW is a compact control package for continuous weighing of bulk commodities in a shipping or receiving installation, featuring customer and product identification, single or multiple loading and ship or receive mode.
The control package includes:
- 825 spectrum weight indicator.
- A software package designed for continuous bulk weighing.
- Tape printer.
Display features include:
- 640 × 480 pixel color backlit interactive touchscreen LCD.
- Color-coded QWERTY keyboard for data entry.
- Pictorial representation of the bulk weigher and gates.
- Target weight to be filled.
- Total drafts required.
- Navigation keys combine with intuitive menus for quick and easy set-up.
- Multiple language selection.
Operational features are:
- Ship or receive selection.
- Single loading (used for set-up and loading of only one vehicle).
- Multiple loading (used for set-up and loading of unit trains).
- Presets: Target weight, draft size or number of drafts, customer identification and next (used when putting in multiple cars).