Compact Diaphragm Dosing Pumps
Thu, 06/17/2010 - 11:51am
New KNF diaphragm dosing pumps for liquids (Types FEM 1.02 and FEM 1.09) integrate simple 2-phase stepper motors engineered for optimized levels of controllability and cost efficiency. The compact pumps feature:
- An optional and adaptable control module easily integrated into any system can expand control potential to suit particular application requirements.
- Flow rates from 0.2 ml/min to 20 ml/min and the FEM 1.09 pump from 0.9 ml/min to 90 ml/min.
- 62 mm × 75 mm × 63 mm dimensions.
- A wide dosing range (1:100).
- Oil-free operation.
- 10,000 hours of service-free usage.
- Self-priming to 8.5 in.Hg.
- 1 percent repeatability.
- Excellent leak-tightness and chemical resistance.
- Valve system that minimizes head volume by ensuring that air cannot collect inside the pump head.