Blinding Control System Increases Sieving Capacities
The ULTRASONEXTM blinding control system from ROTEX Global is a field-proven system that minimizes mesh blinding and bridging when screening difficult or sticky materials. According to the company, the system significantly increases sieving capacities by enabling powders to pass through screens, providing higher throughput, finer screen separation, consistent product quality and longer mesh life. It’s available on new Rotex screeners, and can be field-retrofitted to existing machines. System specifications mention:
- The capability to screen powders through meshes as fine as 20 µm.
- Increases mesh life by reducing screen overload and frequency of mesh cleaning.
- No need for scrapers or brushes that can cause mesh wear and introduce contamination.
- Fully-detachable ultrasonic probe with titanium core that eliminates wear on contact surfaces.
- S-shaped resonator on a high-quality steel mesh surface.
- 110 or 220 volts.
- Touch panel controls.