Toxic Gas Detector Receives ATEX Approval
Thu, 05/27/2010 - 8:42am
Detector Electronics Corp. (Det-Tronics) has announced that its GT3000 electrochemical fixed-point toxic gas detectors have received ATEX hazardous location and performance certification. Furthermore, the GT3000 offers:
- The generation of an output signal that is proportional to the concentration of the target gas and corresponds directly to 0 to 100 percent full scale.
- Detection of hydrogen sulfide (H2S), oxygen (O2), carbon monoxide (CO), ammonia (NH3), chlorine (Cl2) and sulfur dioxide (SO2).
- Non-intrusive calibration.
- Communication via 4 to 20mA with HART protocol.
- The ability to swap sensors without declassifying hazardous areas.
- The inclusion of a transmitter (GTX) and a sensor module (GTS).
- FM, CSA, CE and IECEx certifications, as well as an IP66 rating.