Sanitary Bulk Bag Discharging Systems
National Bulk Equipment, Inc.’s bulk bag discharging systems, designed and built specifically for food and pharmaceutical processing and packaging operations, help ensure compliance with domestic and international sanitary standards. Application-specific construction, including 304-2b stainless steel framework, with continuous weld seams ground to a No. 4 finish, enables CIP sanitizing. Other features include:
- Tool-less component disassembly for faster cleaning and simplified inspection.
- 32 Ra component surface finishes and food-grade non-metal components.
- Integrated automation.
- Single, menu-driven, touch-screen HMI.
- High-speed Ethernet communications.
- Configured for UL 508A, Class I and II, Divisions 1 and 2, Groups A – D, F and G, and NEMA 12 enclosures with Type X purge.