Laboratory Instrument Control Software
METTLER TOLEDO has released the latest version of its LabX laboratory software. LabX 2010 is recognized for its unique approach to aiding the performance of laboratory weighing applications, and managing the associated data generated. The new release features:
- Support for XP and XS balances and the new line of density meters and refractometers from METTLER TOLEDO.
- One Click™ application solutions that help users perform routine tasks.
- Automatic calculations.
- Report generation.
- Optional server edition, which allows the connection of up to 30 laboratory instruments and enables smooth integration with other lab data systems such as ELN, LIMS, CDS, and SAP.
- Ready-to-use method templates for the most common weighing, density or refractive index applications.
- Flexible and tailored modules for individual requirements.