Electrically-Operated Solenoid Valve
Thu, 05/13/2010 - 10:46am
Assured Automation’s new J series solenoid valve is designed for applications that require reliable, electrically-operated valves. The valve is a pilot assist design, offering:
- High flow rate with minimal pressure loss.
- Spring return design that is fail open or fail close upon loss of electrical power.
- Fast cycle speed, occurring in as little as 0.25 milliseconds in either direction.
- Two-way configurations, 3/8” to 2” with pressure ratings up to 225 PSI (150 psi max for steam).
- Brass valve bodies with BUNA and EPDM diaphragms.
- FNPT end connections.
- DIN connector coils with cord grip.