Brighter, Bolder Weight Display
Thu, 05/20/2010 - 11:35am
Rice Lake’s compact LaserLT weight display improves on traditional weight displays with:
- A five-button keypad that can remotely change units, gross/net, tare, zero and print.
- Imcreased contrast due to the lens material and optional visor.
- A 1½ inch display, viewable at up to 50 feet.
- Daisy chain functionality for linking multiple units to a single indicator/controller.
- Six easy-to-read enunciators and an added red and green stop/go feature.
- Easy installation with any electronic weight indicator or peripheral equipment using either fiber-optic, Ethernet, or wireless methods.
- Enhanced learn mode that quickly recognizes any model or brand indicator/controller.
- A watertight, industrial-grade 304 stainless steel enclosure.