Wirelessly Transmit IR Camera Readings
Extech Instruments’ METERLiNK™ wirelessly connects FLIR infrared cameras to Extech meters via Bluetooth™ to accelerate and simplify inspections. During infrared inspections of electrical components, users can transmit key electrical readings such as current or voltage from an Extech EX845 clamp meter directly to a FLIR infrared camera. METERLiNK™ instantly imprints the electrical readings onto a related infrared image not only adding time savings, but also ensuring accurate, coordinated documentation for PdM inspection reports. Other features include:
- True RMS meter functions for AC/DC current, voltage, resistance, capacitance, frequency, infrared and contact temperature, diode-test and continuity check.
- Peak hold function, which captures inrush currents and transients.
- Bright 4-digit, 4,000 count backlit display.
- Several one-button functions including data hold, min/max, and selectable auto- or manual-ranging.
- Large 1.7" (43-mm) jaw opening handles conductors up to 750MCM or multiple conductors such as two 500MCM.
- Quick, point and shoot temperature readings.
- 8-piece professional test lead set, a 9V battery, Type K temperature probe and a belt holster.