Valveless Chemical Delivery System
Tue, 04/13/2010 - 12:26pm
The new CTS chemical treatment system from Fluid Metering, Inc. accurately delivers caustic soda and other pH adjusting chemicals for treatment of water and wastewater. The system features:
- Valveless piston technology, which uses a single rotating and reciprocating ceramic piston to accomplish both the pumping and valving functions, thereby eliminating the need for check valves and the associated maintenance.
- Sapphire-hard internal ceramics to ensure that there is no degradation in accuracy over time, and therefore no need to recalibrate.
- Space-saving design measuring 15 1/2” × 13 1/2” × 7” and weighing only 14-lbs.
- A NEMA 4X protective enclosure, which can be wall mounted.
- Operation on less than 100 watts of power.