Vacuum System for High-Value Loads
Fri, 04/09/2010 - 12:58pm
A new fail-safe, dual-circuit vacuum lifter from Anver uses two vacuum systems to handle high-value loads. The lifter features:
- All-welded steel construction.
- Two independent vacuum system circuits, including check valves for each.
- Various sized beams, cross arms and vacuum pads.
- Hooks for safety straps.
- Capacity up to 60,000 lbs.
- Either compressed-air or electric vacuum pump power.
- Optional electric or hydraulic actuated powered tilting systems.