Sanitary Teflon Rupture Disk
Sun, 04/25/2010 - 9:47am
BPS Inc. has released the first scored Teflon® rupture disk on the market. Known as the TSDTM (Teflon® Scored Disk), it:
- Is available in 1” to 3” sizes.
- Has rated burst pressures of 10 to 50 psig.
- Is failsafe — if damaged or installed incorrectly, it will always rupture at or below rated burst pressure.
- Can be installed between ANSI raised face pipe flanges, a plastic union holder, or custom holders at user request.
- Negates the need for a gasket.
- Is suitable for food and pharmaceutical applications.
For more information, call (918) 258-7554.