Low Outgassing, UV-Curable Adhesive
Tue, 04/13/2010 - 12:40pm
Master Bond Inc. has developed a one-component, UV-curable, modified epoxy system. The UV10TKLO-2 formulation offers:
- Optical clarity.
- High physical strength properties.
- Outstanding chemical resistance.
- No oxygen inhibition.
- Rapid cure.
- UV absorption in the 320–365-nm range.
- Low outgassing specifications as per NASA ASTM E-595.
- Volume resistivity of > 1014 ohm cm and a dielectric constant of 3.6 at 60 Hz.
- Service temperature range of –60ºF to 300ºF.