Lightweight, Portable Concrete Vibrators
Thu, 04/01/2010 - 1:13pm
Air-piston UH, UHVM and VGVM concrete construction vibrators from Cleveland Vibrator Company feature:
- Adjustable frequency for forms, hoppers, bins, chutes, and more.
- Powerful linear vibration with either impact, or air-cushioned pistons for reduced noise level.
The UH and UHVM concrete construction vibrators:
- Are made for bins, hoppers, chutes, concrete forms and anywhere else a permanently mounted vibrator can impede production.
- Are available in 1-1/4 in. (3.2 cm) or 2 in. (5.1 cm) diameter piston versions.
- Have adjustable high frequency vibration for maximum efficiency.
- Are equipped with the identical alloy steel stud mounting head which allows the products to be used interchangeably (UH and UHVM 1-1/4-inch models only).
The VGVM air-piston concrete construction vibrators:
- Are lightweight and portable, making them easy to handle and popular with operators.
- Attaches quickly to any structural member.
- Uses serrated jaws to bite firmly on metal or wood.