High Temperature, Air-Cooled Vertical Inline Pumps
Dean Pump’s RAV series of air-cooled vertical inline pumping equipment is designed specifically for use with hot oil, and features:
- Three pump sizes (in ductile iron construction).
- Capacities to 275 GPM (63 m3/hr).
- Heads to 300 feet (92 m).
- Maximum working pressures to 250 psig (1724 kPA).
- Maximum pumping temperatures to 650°F (343°C).
The RWAV series, designed specifically for use with hot water, ethylene glycol and propylene glycol, features the same sizes, capacities and heads as the RAV, but with pressures to 450 psig (3103 kPA), and temperatures to 400°F (204°C).
Both series feature:
- Vertical inline design, which significantly reduces floor space and overall footprint required.
- Air-cooled design, which means that no external water cooling is required for the bearings and mechanical seal.