Flow Switch & Monitor for Process Analysis & Sampling
Mon, 04/26/2010 - 6:58am
The Model FS10A analyzer flow switch/monitor from Fluid Components Intl. continuously verifies flows within liquid or gas process analyzer sampling systems. According to the company, this small, lightweight instrument additionally features:
- Superior low-flow sensitivity and thermal dispersion flow sensing.
- A top-mounted 10-LED array and 2 pressure-sensitive button touch controls to provide visibility into flow rate trends, alarm status and on/off power.
- The capability to change the flow switch’s setup and setpoint values via the 2 push-buttons or its standard RS232C serial interface.
- Air flows from 0.1 to 20 SCFH (50 to 10,000 cc/minute) and water flows from 0.001 to 0.03 GPM (4 to 100 cc/minute).
- The ability to accommodate wide turndowns with a ratio up to 100:1.
- Corrosion-resistant 316L stainless steel wetted parts with Hastelloy-C sensor tips.
- Advanced electronics packaged in a fully sealed aluminum housing.
- Compatibility with nearly all types of process and emissions sampling systems, including gas chromatographs, mass spectrometers, optical spectrometers, photometers and more. The flexibility to fit in a standard 1/4-inch tube tee or SP76 adapter.
- A choice of electronic outputs.
- No moving parts to foul, clog or maintain, ensuring reliability and little maintenance.
- Ideal suitability for continuous monitoring of analyzer sample flows to provide high-integrity process analysis without interruption.
- Agency approvals that include FM and FMc: Nonincendive, Class I, Div. 2 Groups A, B, C, D; Class II, Division 2 Groups E, F, G; etc.